The 2014 cooking
price of €1550
(Euros) is per person, based on two people sharing a bedroom with private bathroom.
This is around
$1900 (US Dollars) or £1200 (British Pounds). Check the current
exchange rate below
The price for a non-cooking guest,
based on two people sharing a double room, is €1100 per person. Non-cooking
guests are welcome to join us for all non-cooking activities, including
all trips, meals and wine-tastings.
We only have space to accept 2 solo travellers per course. They pay a €300 supplement and are offered their own double room with ensuite bathroom.
A 25% non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. The balance
is payable ten weeks before departure. Please read our Terms
$30 of the proceeds from your booking
will go to support these charities:
charity : watercharity: water
is a non-profit organization that brings clean and safe drinking water to people in developing nations. 100% of the proceeds given to charity: water will directly fund clean water solutions.
's mission is to end the needless loss of life in the poorest countries caused by a lack of effective health care. Merlin helps communities to set up medical services for the long term including builiding hospitals, clinics and surgeries, and training for nurses and other health workers.
- Seven nights' accommodation in a beautiful 19th century Tuscan villa
- Breakfast (bread, tea, coffee, fruit, milk, juice, jams, honey, muesli, cookies, yogurts etc.)
- Four hands-on cooking classes (in English)
- Lunch with delicious local biodynamic wines after all classes
- A welcome dinner with wine
- A tour of an organic winery with tasting and lunch
- Walking tours with official guides in Florence
- A wine-tasting session with dinner
- A farewell dinner with wine on Friday night
- Recipes of the dishes you learned during the cooking classes and many others
All lunches and dinners are included except for those on the day you spend
in Florence, and two other evening meals on days when you visit San Gimiganano and Siena. You can explore the local restaurants or make yourself something simple when you get home.
For those of you who will be in the area and would like to have a little taste
of Organic Tuscany, we offer one-day
our instructors' delightful villa home in the Chianti region. Read
Please contact us by email, by phone if you'd like more information or to book a cooking course.
us at email@example.com
us from the UK: 0208 144 9164
us from the US: 347 410 9690