|Print friendly recipe|
Crostini are little appetizers that you can invent yourself depending on what’s in season and what ingredients you happen to have around.
Prep time: 10 mins | Total time: 40 mins | Servings: 6
- A couple of small peppers, preferably one red, one yellow
- Parsley or Basil
- Goat’s cheese
- Roast or grill a pepper or two. Put them in a plastic bag or a closed container to cool. They will “sweat” and be much easier to peel.
- Peel and deseed the peppers, Cut into fine strips.
- Dress the pepper strips with salt, pepper, and a little raw finely chopped garlic (optional) good olive oil and fresh basil and/or parsley. Leave a little while to marinate.
- Top the bread with a little slice of goat’s cheese and some pepper strips.
Roast Peppers & Goat’s Cheese Canapés,